Friday, July 31, 2009

Miss them already...


*sniff, sniff*...two of my favourite people are off!
They've gone camping and I won't see them again until Monday.

The princess has been begging Daddy to go camping forever, and he's been promising her that they would go!
Well, now they're finally going and I'm so sad to see them go. I know they'll have a blast, if she can make it the 6 hours to get there. Thankfully she has a portable DVD player and a whole bag of movies to watch!

They're heading to Bray Lake (or something like that) north of Huntsville, they'll be right on the lake and she's soooooo excited!
They'll be roasting marshmallows, telling ghost stories, going for hikes, fishing, swimming in the lake and sleeping in their sleeping bags. I was surprised the child finally fell asleep last night she was so pumped up!

Well, I'll be back with another post if I can pull myself together - *tear*!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online