Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Pun Fun


Good morning!

Here's the other 3 cards we made for the Six Ways to Watercolour class from Tuesday night.

I really, really enjoy Pun Fun. It's so incredibly versatile. I choose not to break out the words from the images for these cards, but if you do - it opens up even more possibilities for this set.

As far as colour-combinations go, I trust my Color Coach! It's that little wheel on page 155 of the catalogue. For $13.25, it gives you multiple combinations for all the Color Families. The In Color selections aren't on there. I'm not going to lie - after 4 years I'm still surprised when I turn that wheel sometimes! Oh, and, I also installed a Color-Combo "machine" as an icon on this page along the right-hand side, if you're interested!

Have a terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online