Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly

Good morning!
I am so sore this morning - I had a great kickboxing class on Monday and I'm still feeling it in my back this morning. So much so, that my poor daughter was forced to rub my back with all her might this morning. What a great kid she is!
Anyhow...you didn't come here to listen to me complain!

I had so much fun creating this card. And I used bleach! The colours are Whisper White, Basic Black, and Real Red. I put a paper towel in the bottom of a small container, poured in a little bleach and used that as a stamp pad. You'll want to be careful to get the bleach only on the raised portions of your stamp. Too much bleach and it becomes a wee bit blotchy! Be sure to let it dry because you may not see the full effect on your paper until it does! I love how the bleach removes the colour from the black card stock, but you could also use white craft ink if you didn't want to try your hand at bleaching! Oh, and there's some red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and a rub-ons from the Chit Chat collection.

Enjoy the card and wish me luck - kickboxing tonight!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online