Saturday, July 25, 2009

5th Ave Floral - The Stairwell

Finally!! I absolutely adore my husband, but wow, it's like pulling teeth sometimes! Truth be told, it took him all of 7 minutes to get them done too, what took him so long - who knows?
As promised - here's the completed project:



As soon as you walk into my home there's a large stairwell and I've been working on it since we moved here 5 years ago. Four years ago, I got the mirror and the 2 shelves. My sister gave us the picture frame about 3 years ago and for a while that was all that was in there. I have been eyeing the Manhattan Flower decor elements ever since Stampin' Up! came out with them, but wasn't sure that the Kraft would work in this space. When the definitely decorative catalogue arrived and I found that Certainly Celery and Basic Black had been added - SOLD!
I had some Urban Oasis DSP left over (love it!) from the candle class that we had here, so I thought why not make more of those cute little votives for the shelf? I also popped some of that DSP into a few simple black frames I had lying around, and there you have it!
Let me know what you think and enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

Steph said...

WOW! I love it!

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online