Saturday, August 1, 2009

hello!















I really enjoy scrapbooking, but even I find that I MUST schedule the time to get my pages done. It seems with every digital shot I take, I can see the page in my head. But then life gets in the way and I don't get the pictures printed quickly enough AND there's dozens (dare I say hundreds) of older photos sitting here that need to be done AND of course, sometimes I'm just too tired at the end of the day! I decided this year to stop making excuses and that no matter what, I am going to scrapbook this year and my goodness, I'm actually doing it...slowly!

This page is about the little prince meeting some important people in his life. I don't have "permission" from everyone on the page to publish their image, so hence it's been photoshop'd!

Colours used are Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip and More Mustard. I love, love, love this colours together. The largest pieces are textured card stock, smaller pieces are 8 1/2 x 11 card stock and there's some Chocolate Chip DSP. I used the brand new Timeless Type Junior alphabet in my Big Shot for the title and there's also some delicious Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons!

I can't say that I know for sure that this page is completely done, but I am pretty happy with it.

Let me know what you think!

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online