Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Decor Elements Magic!

So, lately, everyone has been teasing me about going green! I was challenged a few months back by a wonderful customer of mine to do better (she didn't even though she had challenged me!) and it sort of took off from there. Now I wouldn't be caught dead without my reusable bags or throwing out cardboard boxes, baby food jars, etc! My husband LOVES the new me! ;)




This is my daughter's dresser - it was my dresser for years and years, but became hers. Her room does not support it in its' previous state. All of her furniture is white, her bedspread, picture frames, curtain rod, etc. So, this brown wood, old-fashioned looking piece was an eyesore at best! I had been mulling over what I was going to do with it for quite some time and loved the idea in the previous Decor Elements brochure. In April, I had just gotten her a new bedspread from Pottery Barn and was bringing some green into her pink & white room. Aha! I decided to use the Villa Designer Touch in Certainly Celery and this is how it turned out!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online