Friday, July 10, 2009

B is for Birthday


It's Friday! So that means tomorrow night is a date with my man. Well, two of my men - my husband and my favourite UFC fighter. What more could a girl ask for?

Have I told you how much I love Crystal Effects? I made this card for my friend Shannon and it has 2 of my favourite things - Crystal Effects and glitter!

To make the butterflies, I stamped them in the same colour as my card stock and then carefully "globbed" crystal effects on them. Lay your card flat to dry - it'll run! You can kind of see it, but the butterflies literally pop off the page! For the "b" I used one of our Sticky Cuts letters, placed it in a piece of paper, poured glitter all over it, folded the paper over it to smoosh the glitter right into it, pulled the backing off the letter and voila! A super-sparkly, perfect letter and the glitter doesn't come off. And there's no cutting required!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online