Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome frame

This is a simple welcome frame that hangs over the entrance into my kitchen. It took me a while to figure out where I was going to put it, as my "foyer" isn't much of a foyer. Linda Hansen had shown us a welcome plaque at Regionals back in March and I thought it was so nice, I had to make one for myself. This will be my "summer" one, and I'll make (& upload) ones for fall, winter and spring.
I used the Welcome from our definitely decorative brochure sized medium. The frame is 11" x 16" and I purchased it at Michael's. I found this one on super sale and painted it brown with dollar store paint to cover the white. There's six different colours/designs of DSP placed at various locations to change it up and I used my Big Shot and our Bigz Die Beautiful Butterflies to make the winged friends. They layer very nicely. I put the Welcome directly onto the glass so it'll be easy to change out the background. I say easy, but I think my husband would disagree as he had a terrible time putting it up on the wall for me.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online