Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Out of the Box

Good morning! I had promised my princess that when her brother took his morning nap, we would spend some time in Mommy's stamping room. I wanted to make this card that I was thinking about and what better way to keep her entertained...at least for a little while!

This is a Level One Hostess set - Out of the Box. I think it's really cute, which is why I had used it a couple weeks ago on that "boing" page I did. Colours used are Chocolate Chip, Rose Red and Whisper White. While I'm not so great at paper-piercing, I do enjoy it. Especially the way it looks! Thanks goodness for the Mat Pack that Stampin' Up! sells. I used a couple dimensionals and some Crystal Effects on the heart to make it pop and oh, "LOVE many things." comes from the Dreams du Jour set. I just used my marker to ink only those words.

The princess is gone now (off playing in the family room) but we took some pictures of her creation:

She used as many markers as she could, a couple rhinestone brads, some snowflakes (which make perfect sense underneath a rainbow), some stars and button brads. At first I thought she was just going to use the markers, but then she had an "a-ha" moment and stole the set I was using and stamped each one of those images except the spring. Funny, I don't think she gets the whole concept of a jack-in-the-box yet. Weird!
Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Erin Morley said...

cute, cute and cute!

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online