Friday, July 24, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral - a preview...

Sorry about my late post today, I'm not feeling so hot right now. For 2 weeks now I've been having horrible back pain. I went to the massage therapist last night and she's fairly certain that I've popped a rib! Can you believe it??? I don't know exactly what to do, other than have my princess walk on my back some more...if you have any thoughts - please send them my way!

Today's post is a little preview. While I wait for my darling husband to put the finishing touches on a project I've been working away on, I wanted to give you a sneak peek. He assures me that he'll finish this task up for me this evening, so here's hoping! I should be able to show you the finished project tomorrow morning!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online