Monday, July 27, 2009

Just love birthdays!

Sorry about posting so late today...it's been a really hectic day. My princess is not in soccer camp this week, so she likes to keep me on my toes! And big news - she has 2 loose teeth! She is sooooo excited about this! She has been waiting for a loose tooth since she was about 3 1/2 years old, so you can imagine the hysteria over 2 loose teeth!

Today's card was actually for a darling little girl who just turned 2 this past Thursday! She has such a sweet, coy and gentle temperament, so this card was perfect for her 2nd birthday celebration!

I used Almost Amethyst, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Whisper White and Basic Black. The Cupcakes Standard Wheel was inked in Rose Red along the left hand side and I used the Big Shot for the letters to spell out sweet. There's the Scallop Circle Punch and the 1 3/8" Circle Punch (which is a favourite combo of mine) and two black brads from the vintage collection.

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with a cute little surprise! We'll see ;)

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online