Monday, July 6, 2009

A gift for Madame



Isn't it wonderful how kindergarteners sincerely love school and adore their teachers? Around here, that's certainly the case which is why we had been chatting for quite some time as to what we were going to do for Madame at the end of the school year.
When I saw this project in PaperCrafts magazine, I knew I had to CASE it.

We made a set of 6 thank-you cards for Madame to use herself and a cute little box/basket to keep them in until she used them. I used Washington Apple DSP (any DSP will work), colours are Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Riding Hood Red. I dyed the flowers from the Pretties kit using ink refills, small container and a bit of water. There's Fire/Ice rhinestone brads and I also used the corner rounder punch and eyelet border punch.
You'll need a 10" x 12" piece of card stock for the holder and here's a diagram:


Word has it, that the gift was "perfect"! Try it for yourself (wedding gifts, baby gifts, etc) and be sure to send me pics to stampin.kim@rogers.com so I can see what you've done!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!TIM

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online