Monday, July 13, 2009

Teddy & Train


Good morning! I just love this set! I think it is soooo cute! I made this card for a baby shower, little boy of course - but think of how easy it would be to change out the colours!

I used the Teddy & Train set, the colours are Taken with Teal, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. I watercoloured the bear and the train using a blender pen and markers. Of course I sponged the edges of the watercolour paper with Old Olive ink and was sure to use the blender pen to put a little swoosh under the bear to "ground" him. I learned that little trick at the Regionals in March.

Just a reminder that tomorrow's the last day to register for the 6 ways to watercolour class that I'm having here on Tuesday, July 28th at 7pm. Cost is $30/person and we'll be using the Pun Fun set, so the projects will be all occasion. Be sure to e-mail me at stampin.kim@rogers.com or give me a call to reserve your seat!

Have a marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online