Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pun Fun



Watercolouring is a lot of fun and actually, I find it very therapeutic! Thank-you to my Secret Agents for joining me for a very fun class last night!

I kept the actual cards fairly simple and they sort of match, you could give these as a gift. I really wanted the focus of the card to be the images that were watercoloured, not a fancy-smnancy card!

We used 6 different ways to watercolour:
Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Watercolor Pencils, Stampin' Pastels, Classic Ink Stampin' Pads, Stampin' Write Markers and Classic Ink Refills. Although Ink Refills I find messy, so I didn't actually use that method yesterday! I think my favourite method is using the pencils and/or markers, but I definitely don't enjoy the crayons! I'll be running this class again sometime in the fall - why don't you sign up to determine your favourite way to watercolour!?
I'll be sure to show you the other 3 cards tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I really enjoyed learning how to use the various watercolouring methods to make these cards. I just love the stamp set too! Thanks!
Agent S

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online