Saturday, July 11, 2009

Out of the Box

Good morning! This is a bit of a silly post this morning. Does your kid love the digital camera? Do you hear "let me see" over and over and over again? Our princess takes pictures of herself, the cats, her brother, everything it seems and loves for us to take her picture too! On occasion I like to scrapbook silly stuff. Non-life events, hanging around the house or even the pictures she takes. And that is where this came from. 7 pictures of her twirling, jumping and making funny faces. Over and over and over again.

The stamp set I used is called out of the box and it's a new level one hostess set. You can get it free with $200 order or when you host a workshop. A little twist on it, I wanted the "box" to be bigger, so I stamped it out on a piece of paper and then enlarged it on my printer and cut out the enlarged print. I think it's cute that it looks like she's popping out of the box. I stamped out the image in its' regular size for the title as well. Colours are: Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion and Basic Black to match her "lovely" outfit (which she, of course, picked out herself!). I also used our Black gingham ribbon, but coloured it with Pink Passion and Tempting Turquoise markers to change it up.

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online