Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Who loves birthdays? It seems only kids seem to enjoy birthdays these days...my princess just loves everything about them! She loves to pick out presents for her friends, make their cards, pick out the wrapping paper/gift bag - everything! And she loves things that sparkle!

Today's card is a little sparkly!! I know, I know...this set is retired now, but I still love it! I used Goody, Goody Gumdrops that was a Level 3 hostess set from the Spring & Summer 2009 catalogue. The colours are Real Red, Bashful Blue and Whisper White. I actually stamped the "milkshake float" twice to cut out the pieces individually, coloured it with markers and used a little Crystal Effects to make the "cherry" stand out. Scalloped Circle Punch, Scallop Edged Punch and the Key Tag Punch are all there and 3 silvers brads and some fabulous glitter finish it off!

Time to find out why my little guy is still sleeping and hoping that you'll enjoy your birthday - whenever it may be!!

1 comment:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online