Thursday, July 9, 2009

12" x 12" single layout


Good morning! Here's a single layout that I created for my son's first scrapbook. I had been working on it since November. All the elements were laid out and ready to go, I just for the life of me couldn't figure out the title. 2 months ago while I was laying in bed, trying to get to sleep, it came to me. 281 days...I was pregnant for 281 days! Eureka! That's it! And here it is...
I used Chocolate Chip DSP and Tempting Turquoise (2 of my favs!). The most difficult part of this page (other than determining its' title) was going backwards and figuring out the number of days for each arrow.

Enjoy and there will be NO fat jokes!
(Oh, and, my apologies, but I'm a bit of a private journal'er and had to "smudge" it out with Photo Editor - sorry!)

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online