Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wedding with Fifth Avenue Floral

I'm not happy with the picture of it, but I am happy with the card for today.

Here's a simple wedding card I've made on Basic Black. I stamped out the gorgeous roses in White Craft Ink and then used clear embossing powder on them to keep them crisp. There's some Hodgepodge Hardware in the bottom right-hand corner. I actually inked it with White Craft Ink, poured some clear embossing powder on it and heat set it to change it from its' original colour of Antique Brass. There's a 1" x 1 1/8" piece of Whisper White card stock inside the hardware and the "s" was done with Timeless Type Junior Alphabet in the Big Shot. The intention is that it's "monogrammed" for them! Strung some pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and voila! Simple to make & sophisticated-looking wedding card!
Have a stress-free Sunday!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online