Friday, August 7, 2009

Crazy 4 Cupcakes!















Hi there! Who, tell me who doesn't love cupcakes!?!?

This card uses the Cupcakes wheel, inked in Basic Black. I used Pixie Pink, Bashful Blue & Gable Green markers (with a blender pen) to colour the cupcakes on the watercolor paper.

happy birthday was created in the Big Shot with Timeless Type Junior Alphabet in Bashful Blue and I sponged the edges of the letters in Bashful Blue. There's 4 fire rhinestone brads securing the watercolor paper to the Pixie Pink & Gable Green layers and there you have it!

I think it's classically cute - one of my favourite terms!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Erin Morley said...

I love cupcakes so much that I also have a cupcake card on my blog today. It must be cupcake Friday!

Anonymous said...

CUTE AS A BUGS EAR....

ME

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online