Thursday, August 6, 2009

Much better!

Good morning! I'm having a much better day than I did yesterday. It seemed everything I touched went a little wrong - especially in my stamp room.
On a more positive note, the kickboxing class last night was incredibly therapeutic and I'm certainly feeling its' effects this morning!

On to the card!
The colours used are Taken with Teal, Certainly Celery and Apricot Appeal. I used my Circle Scissors Plus to create the circles in the focal point and punches (1" & 1 1/4") for the portion down the left side. I sponged Taken with Teal ink onto a scrap piece of card stock and punched out 1/2" circles to give the fake embossed look for the background. Also, I broke out the lamb from the words with my Basic Black marker for the sentiment and the lamb.



I think the lamb from Pun Fun is adorable. Especially since it's holding a little heart! I was thinking about what else I could create with this little darling? Well, I'm fortunate to have a six year old in my life, so that lead to an arts and crafts frame of mind and HA! Cotton balls!! The first time I tried this I balled up little shreds of cotton balls in my fingertips. I wasn't super pleased with that look, but I'll be sure to show you that at some point (that little one is still hanging out on my table!). I decided I liked just some wispy cotton instead.

I would love to know what you think!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online