Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cheep Talk


Cheep! Cheep! How cute is this set?

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been shying away from the In Colors. It's not that I don't enjoy change, I've just been finding that EVERYONE in the SU! world has been using the In Colors and I was getting a little bored of seeing them. My least favourite combo - Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry! Enough already!

I did, however, want to try something a little different this morning, so I grabbed my In Colors and started playing. Here's what I came up with...

Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Glorious Green.
The supplies I used are:
*Cheep Talk (love that little bird!),
*Scallop Edge punch,
*Scissors to cut out the branch and bird by hand, and
*Dimensionals to pop them off the page.

What are you favourite In Colors?

2 comments:

Erin Morley said...

My two favourites are Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry! TOGETHER!!! So now that I know you're not a fan, guess what colour combo I'm doing for my next swap?

Kim Terrington said...

Ha, ha, ha! Take a look at Stampers' Showcase - what's there? Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry! Argh!!

I can't wait to see your swap for September (insert sigh here!) xo

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online