Tuesday, August 4, 2009

All in the Family

I wanted to share this card with you today to show you how much I love the All in the Family set. I've used this set to make kid birthday cards, our Christmas cards for last year (that's what you're looking at now), retirement cards (think - "from all of us"), you name it.

Pay no attention to the colours used or the DSP on the actual card. I'm pretty sure all of it with the exception of Very Vanilla is retired. Makes sense that this was last year's Christmas cards! I do enjoy the little cutouts on the corners of the layers though - I did that using a circle punch, but only put it about 1/3 to 1/2 way on the corner. I like the traditional look it gives.

Oh, and I wanted to tell you about a promotion Stampin' Up! is offering this month.
When you spend $45 on stamp sets from the Growing Up section of the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue (pages 74-90) you'll get a FREE package of Designer buttons! Here's a picture of some of the buttons you can get for free:You get 28 stamps in All in the Family and it costs $51.95 - so you're guaranteed to get 1 pack (30 buttons) for free. Choose from Playground, Sherbet or Button Latte.

Well, my princess is back so we have lots of things to do today! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online