Sunday, August 30, 2009

Great Friend


Good morning!

I got this set (Great Friend) when it was in the Occasions Mini catalogue earlier this year and I don't know why, but I haven't played with it at all. Boo!

So, the other day I grabbed it and had so many ideas running through my head, I couldn't get one to stick. This poor card has been sitting lonely, half done in pieces on my table for 4 days.

It uses Perfect Plum and Bashful Blue, I stamped the butterfly on Perfect Plum in White Craft ink, then embossed it with clear powder, the Bashful Blue butterfly is done with just Bashful Blue Classic ink. I used my markers to create the two colours on one stamp. There's the "Eyelet" Texturz Plate for the Big Shot, some half back pearls and some sponging/paper piercing.
Oh, and, the sentiment was stamped onto one of the tags that is on the Matchbox die for the Big Shot.

Busy weekend and it's going to be a busy Monday - we're so lucky!! Our dryer has died and I have an entire week's worth of laundry plus work clothes that needs to be done. Can you say AWESOME!?!

But, you have a great rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Erin Morley said...

Hey Kim are you going to the meeting tonight (Wed.)? I am. And if so are you bringing swaps? Email me! Love this card and the previous "folder" project. The B-flies are so pretty. E

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online