Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Girls' Night Out project

Good morning!

Here's the project we did for our club meeting last night. You'll notice the "people" are now coloured - they weren't yesterday!

This project was a lot of fun and completely customized! Each of the lovely ladies decided what picture they might like to include and worked around that. There were cats and dogs, grown ups, kids and little people too!

We used All in the Family and Family Phrases, Circle Scissors Plus tool, the Big Shot, circle punches, markers, some paper piercing - my goodness - too much fun all in one place!

I picked up the frame at Michaels' (the south one in London) and lucky me - they're on sale for 40% off! Yesterday there was still a great selection and I might be going back from another one!
Here's a picture of the project inside the frame. It's difficult for me to get a good picture of the project inside the frame because I keep getting in the reflection. My hand, my head, things on the table, the light in the other room. Annoying! But a look at it all the same!

I'm just finishing another one that has a picture of just the royalty in this house - so once it's done, I'll be sure to post pictures!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online