Monday, August 10, 2009

Love Fifth Avenue Floral!


Hello there!
Can you tell how much I love (LOVE!!) the Fifth Avenue Floral set!?!?

This card uses Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Very Vanilla. I used the Manhattan Flower folder (not texturz plate) to dry emboss the Bashful Blue background piece, stamped the rose images in Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and a little bit of Old Olive. The sentiment is inked in Old Olive on Very Vanilla and sponged on the edges in Bashful Blue. There's Chocolate 1/4" grosgrain ribbon with 2 brads from the Vintage collection. Last but not least, there's some paper piercing around about 1/3 of the Wide Oval I punched out.

Truth be told, I need my piercing template! It's difficult for me to pierce around a corner!

Enjoy the card!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CARD....I THINK I MIGHT WANT THIS SET...

ME

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online