Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some more All in the Family

This is the other one that I wanted to show you. The princess and I finished it up yesterday morning while the prince was napping.

It's slightly different than the first, and it took us some time to get the "big sister, little brother" thing just right. We used Calendar Alphabet & Numbers for the letters. At first, we punched them out with a 1/2" circle punch. That was a little too big, especially considering I would have chosen to layer them onto 3/4" circles.

While I'm happy with the end result, part of me wishes that the Large Oval punch had an Extra Large Oval companion. I'm selfish I guess!

This frame that it's in is a standard frame (not a shadow box) and it does fit with the glass in it, however, I decided that I like it better without the glass.

I used the same colours as yesterday's project, which are Close to Cocoa, So Saffron and Almost Amethsyt. There's also DSP from the Tea Party set.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online