Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm back

Hi! Whew...it's been busy around here. So much to do before I head back to work. Problem is, I can't quite seem to get my brain to work. It's like I've lost all concept of time.
Anyhow...

Today is someone's birthday who is VERY special to me. I love her very, very much and wanted to give herself a little something she's been waiting for for quite some time.

Remember way back in March (are you thinking about it?)...well, we had Regionals here for Stampin' Up! and a fabulous demonstrator was there who showed us how to make these little scrapbooks using business envelopes. Paula Goff is the originator of this design and they're fantastic!!

I had made a couple (one of each of the kids) to give to hubby's grandma (who's AWESOME!) and she takes them everywhere with her. Before I gave them to her, I showed this special someone and she was in love.
I didn't want to make her one right away...I was hoping she'd forget about them so I could surprise her. I also made up some all occasion cards for her to use, 'cause if I don't make them for her...she doesn't include a card with the gift! :)

I used Tea Party DSP, Pretty in Pink card stock, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, half back pearls, both sizes of the tag punch, Great Friend & Party Hearty stamp sets.

Thanks for your patience in my negligent posting!

2 comments:

Erin Morley said...

B-E-A-utiful! Keep up the good work!

Marg said...

Yes...she is a very special person to me too! These are beautiful...I know she will love them:)

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online