Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ballerina (with Punches)


Look at this cutie!
Oh, how I wish I could tell you that she's my original design. But, alas! This little darling was created by Anne Marie Peterson, who so generously shared her!

But!!! The rest of the card is mine!

I made this pretty ballerina for my niece who's just turned 6 years old!

Colours are Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White, Blush Blossom (arms, legs, face), Barely Banana (hair) and Chocolate Chip (eyes).

Punches used are Word Window, Heart to Heart, 1/2" circle, 3/4" circle, Scallop Circle and 1/8" circle handheld punch.
I also used the Eyelet Border Punch along the bottom. DSP is Perfect Plum. I used my Glue Pen and Fine Cosmo Glitter to make her tutu sparkle!

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online