Friday, August 14, 2009

Soccer Camp Thank-you!

Today's the last day of soccer camp for the princess! She's had so much fun this summer. We decided that it would be more fun to do a few weeks here and there of soccer camp - 'cause it's awfully boring waiting for your brother and being stuck around the house during his naps!

I wanted to give the instructors (counsellors?) a little something to say thank-you and here's what I've come up with.

I used the Sizzix Bigz XL Box #2 die in the Big Shot to create the black boxes. Stamped the soccer ball from Family Accessories along a Whisper White strip. There's a tiny Old Olive strip which I cut using scissors (but not all the way through) to make the grass. The "thank-you" tag was done with the Small Oval and Large Oval punches and there's 2 black brads from the Vintage collection.

On the cards, I used All in the Family & Family Accessories. I cut strips 3/4" wide x 3 for each (kinda like Adidas!) layered my main images onto Old Olive. For one card I did some paper piercing around the Old Olive layer and for the other card, just a piece of black gingham ribbon.

I will fill the boxes with candy (these two really, really like their candy!) and give them to each of them this afternoon.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea!!!!!!!!!

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online