Monday, September 7, 2009

A whirlwind week


Say that 3 times fast!

It's been crazy busy around here for this past week, and it's looking like this coming week isn't going to be much different.

I've taken the time to update this blog with the mini-catalogue, hostess special and some projects - these updates are along the right-hand side of the page. I haven't, however, had ANY time to myself to stamp, create or even play. Not good, not good at all.

This week, I'll be working on some beautiful butterflies for my princess' room - check back often! The picture is from our demonstrator magazine - hence, where I got the idea from. It'll be adapted to suit our needs and won't be like a baby mobile. Be sure to check back to see the finished project!

Thanks and I hope you've enjoyed your long weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I am looking forward to seeing your finished product! This would be a perfect project for me to use for my 'almost here' granddaughter's nursery. Butterflies are part of the theme along with Winnie the Pooh of course. (Agent S)

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online