Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finished the butterflies...


But I cannot, for the life of me, get a good picture of them.

We tried and tried tonight, but no luck. The princess is happy with them, so that makes me happy.

I'm feeling very, very blah right now because I haven't had any time to scrap/create/play at all. I'm starting to lose a bit of creativity and I'm not happy about it. I'm looking forward to a slower day tomorrow at work (we'll see about that...) and an evening alone once the kiddies are in bed. Here's to hoping that I'll have a dozen projects to share with you tomorrow.

And a quick reminder that there's a promotion on right now:

The decor elements Growth Chart is currently only available in one option - Old Olive, Taken with Teal and Chocolate Chip. When you purchase the Growth Chart you'll receive a free applicator tool. It's only available until September 30th, so be sure to order yours today. Can't wait to get mine for the prince's room.

Check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online