Thursday, September 17, 2009

Snappy Birthday!


So, I'm going to brag for a bit here...

This is the project we made for our Girls' Night Out club meeting on Tuesday night. Thanks Heather! I love the punched creations she comes up with - so awesome!

My princess also enjoys stamping, punching and crafting in general. Now that she's a little older, her and I have a blast playing together in my stamp room. Prior to Tuesday night's get-together, she wanted to create the project too! Of course, how could I resist my little sweetie!?


Here's her wonderful creation:

She literally did everything herself - just by looking at mine. The child just amazes me!

Enjoy your Thursday!!

1 comment:

Heather Summers said...

Thanks Kim!!! That was very sweet of you!!! I'm glad you're putting it to good use:)

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online