Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So little time...

So many new things to play with!

I received a bonus from Stampin' Up! this month, $125 in free products - my choosing! How cool is that?

But, I've been so busy at work I completely forgot that it was scheduled to arrive today. And oh, how I love that man in brown!

Here's a little peek at what he delivered yesterday, but I simply ran out of time to play last night after my kickboxing class, preparing bottles, lunches, packing bags...you get the idea.
Be sure to check back tomorrow, I've got new stuff and a husband who's out ALL evening - yeah, me!
Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey.... you put my birthday on here, thats cool. I loved the card especially because it was sooooo blue. thanks girlie!!

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online