Sunday, September 13, 2009

Twick or Tweet


I am in LOVE with the new products available in the new Holiday mini catalogue!!

This set is Twick or Tweet and I used some Night & Day Specialty DSP, the colours are Black & White and Pumpkin Pie. There's some Black Gingham Ribbon, two black brads from the Vintage brad collection and 1 silver 5/16" brad that I coloured using a permanent black marker. All the edges of each Pumpkin Pie piece has been sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink and I used the Mat pack to perfectly align the brads.

A super-simple card, really easy to make and I love it!

If you haven't had the opportunity to check out the Holiday Mini Catalogue, take some time to do so! There's a link here on my blog, but if you prefer to hold it in your hands - just give me a call and I'll get you your copy. You'll be happy you did!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online