Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dasher

I'm pleased to say that I've created something and managed to get a couple pictures of it!! It has been a good night for me so far...got the kiddies to bed seamlessly and headed down here to play. I've had a couple of VERY busy days at work, so I'm feeling very good about not thinking about work right now.

On with the card....

Colours used are Soft Suede, Real Red and Whisper White. The DSP is Christmas Cocoa Specialty and it includes this beautiful flocked design in Real Red. I used 5/8" grosgrain ribbon in Real Red, 1/4" grosgrain in Whisper White but used my Soft Suede marker to dye it. I stamped the greeting from Many Merry Messages in Soft Suede and Real Red and there's 2 of the 5/16" Neutral brads holding the vellum in place. Dasher is fantastic and under $12 - check the last page of the idea book & catalogue to find him!

Enjoy the card and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online