Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Love this Build-A-Bear

I could give this to my husband for our anniversary IF he hadn't insulted me the other night!!! Just joking - about the insulting, not the card!

My princess took one look at this card and asked - "is this Kanda and Putter?" Kanda is her bear we made for her 3 years ago while Daddy was overseas and Putter is the new little guy we made for the little prince. I thought it was so sweet!

I used Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Whisper White. The stamped images are coloured with markers. I secured the sentiment with two "ice" rhinestone brads and while the picture doesn't show all of it, there's some paper-piercing on the card as well.
Ugh - they're just so stinkin' cute!
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online