Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Loving Brocade Blue

I was just chatting the other night with a friend about how much I love Brocade Blue & More Mustard together for masculine cards. I don't make masculine cards often, but over the next couple days you'll see a few of them. I've been asked to make up a few birthday, going away and all occasion cards for some co-workers, how could I say no?

This card is fairly simple, as most masculine cards are...kinda like men themselves! ;)
I used Chocolate Chip DSP for the circles, popped them up with some dimensionals. The sizes are 1", 3/4" and 1/2". There's a couple of the 5/16" brads on there and I used a Texturz Plate for a piece of the chocolate chip background.

I was looking forward to playing with my new stuff, but only managed to get one set put together as my husband ended up home early. Besides, I was losing my "crafty" with every yawn.

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online