Sunday, November 1, 2009

Long time, no blog!

I know, I know. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to blog. Being back to work kinda sucks my creative energy right out of me. But I've made myself a promise to get back into that mood and get creating.

These little beauties were fun to make, even though I hate mass-producing anything! The princess took these into her classroom - even though there's "no gum allowed". Silly me, I thought - no peanuts/no milk/no whatever - that would be good. Apparently not!

Anyhow, I used Sweet Centers stamp set along with the Sweet Treat cups. Soooooo cute! I cut the Pumpkin Pie card stock 6" x 3" and folded it in half to make a 3"x3" pouch. There's sticky strip holding the card stock together and the lollipop stick in. However, word to the wise - don't put a round peg in a square hole. They don't stay together all that well. They made it to school, so it's all good!

Check back tomorrow for a card!



No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online