Friday, November 6, 2009

Cast-A-Spell DSP Birthday Card?

Soooo, not what you think of when pondering a birthday card! But hey, I love Halloween, what can I say!?!?

The person that received this card is probably used to it - his birthday is the 28th of October!

Simple, simple, simple. Cast-A-Spell DSP, two strips were cut at 1 1/4" x 3 1/4" and the middle strip is 1 1/4" x 4 1/4". There's a layer of Perfect Plum and then I stamped the sentiment from Full of Life in Basic Black onto Whisper White. The ribbon is Organza in Perfect Plum and Old Olive. I just twisted the ribbon so it was smaller looking (and less girly!) and tied two pieces of Old Olive onto the Perfect Plum.

On the strips of DSP, I coloured a tiny bit of the edges to be sure it stood out a little from the background piece of DSP.

We're heading into the weekend - yippee! And remember, next Wednesday is Remembrance Day - please take the time to remember soldiers past and present. Lest we forget.

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online