Monday, November 2, 2009

A going-away card


Good morning!

This card I made for a co-worker who was heading away on a course. It's difficult for me to make masculine cards to begin with, and there isn't many sentiments out there for the event, so this is what you get!

I used Define Your Life stamp set and the colours are Real Red, Night of Navy and Creamy Caramel. I coloured a few of the squares in Creamy Caramel and Real Red on the Night of Navy DSP to change it up a bit. I "thread" my buttons using tiny strips of co-ordinating card stock and the Corner Rounder punch for the tag.

The recipient actually said, "Did you make this? You're great competition for Hallmark!" I guess masculine cards aren't that difficult after all!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online