Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Who doesn't love Pretty in Pink? I've been making so many cards for the male co-workers in my life, it was refreshing to make a girlie card!!

Colours used are Whisper White and...you guessed it - Pretty in Pink. I embossed the image from Embrace Life in White, used the Scallop Circle punch, the 1 3/8" circle punch and one flower from the Trio Flower punch. Some fire circle rhinestone brads and some girlie pink ribbon. None of the ribbon came from Stampin' Up! I just have so much pink ribbon - I guess that's what happens when you have a little girl in your life! I stamped the "happy birthday" from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Basic Grey and used my Big Shot to dry emboss the background piece with the Elegant Bouquet textured impression folder as well.

I just LOVE Pretty in Pink!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online