Monday, December 7, 2009

Recycled Christmas?

Allow me to explain...

You see, I'm a busy mom of two, who works full-time outside of the home, I work out 6 times a week between kickboxing, weights and cardio and spend most of my time exhausted. We're going on vacation soon and things around here are piling up.

And while I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE making my Christmas cards...something has got to give!

A while back I was running $10 card classes. All supplies were pre-cut par moi and you wonderful ladies came in, stamped, assembled and went away with some fabulous cards (if I do say so myself!). I still have some of those supplies left hanging around. I had thought I would sell them off as kits to those who wanted them, but as time flies by me...I've been putting it off and putting it off.

Well, 2 nights ago I decided it was as good a time as any for me to stick to what I love - stamping and assembling! UREKA!! No cutting required!! Whew! I really didn't think I was going to have the time to get this done!

This is the first card of a series, which I will call recycled christmas! Don't you love how you can simply change out the stamp set and the card has a completely different feel!?!

Does it look familiar now???

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online