Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Recycled Christmas #2

Here's # 2 in my little series. I adore Kiwi Kiss & Pacific Point together and I love how this turned out.

New elements include Patterned Pines (which is a Level 1 Hostess set exclusive to the holiday mini catalogue), the Modern Label punch and Serene Snowflakes - also in the holiday mini. Oh and let's not forget the "merry & bright" from To You and Yours, which I believe is on the dormant list that will be retiring on 5 Jan 2010.

I think I might actually enjoy the Christmas version better than the original. But I do love, love, love the Choo Choo set in the original. Screams little boy!

I'm really enjoying this little project of mine - I find myself completing a couple of cards here, a couple of cards there. No stress, not mass producing and no cutting! Did I mention how much I love not having to cut anything!?!?

Here's the original:












Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online