Thursday, December 10, 2009

Recycled Christmas #4


Some might say this is a little "goth", but I love the boldness of the colour combination!

When we originally did this card we used a bleaching technique. That technique did, however, prove troublesome! ;)

I used white rub-ons and transferred the sleigh, reindeer and snowflakes separately, then I cut the "picture" to create the grid.

I added the snowflake brad (which isn't SU!), but I love it.

Here's the original:





I'll have a couple more variations of this one. There's only so many of the same rub-on images in a package. Be sure to check back...

2 comments:

Marg said...

Love them all...great idea:)

Marguerite

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 12. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online