Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Recycled Christmas #9

I love snowflakes!!

Here's #9 in this series...I'm almost done my Christmas cards for this year. I'll have a few more examples to show you over the next few days, probably until the end of the week.

Right now I'm working on finishing the cards up and concurrently I'm designing some "teacher" gifts for the princess and the little prince to give this year.

That process is difficult, but only because there's a tonne of ideas running through my head!

Here's the original:


Practically identical, isn't it?

2 comments:

Marg said...

So this is the 12 Cards of Christmas? Love them all...you rock!

Kim Terrington said...

12+ maybe...there's still more coming! And thank-you, I love to rock!

Click here to connect to my Stampin' Up! website:

Order Online